Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Participation in a research project for the development of an “Artificial Intelligence Task Management Tool”
- Co-development of a prototype for a chatbot for reports of side effects
- Support in the programming of a data model for prediction in prostate cancer field
- Participation in the “Lab of the future”
- Assistance in planning a prototype of interactive chemical structures
Who you are
- Bachelor or Master student of computer science or natural sciences with IT skills
- First experience in Data Science, Artificial Intelligence and/or Chatbot are beneficial
- Special interest in life science R&D
- Independent and results-oriented way of working as well as a quick perception
- Enjoy working in a team as well as a strong commitment and motivation
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 4 – 6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship) starting May 2019. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Your application Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.