- Make contact with farmers updating them on market trends, current grain quotes, and grain programs.
- Work closely with Merchandiser personnel (i.e., grain merchants, grain buyers, the hedge desk and accountants) in exchange of information.
- Call out, fax, or email bid changes and closing bids to customers.
- Report and type all purchasing contracts quickly and accurately.
- Work with the elevator and office staff in the exchange of information to enhance the flow of grain.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of business.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year Agriculture degree program
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Previous Internship with Grain Procurement
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera