Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Support the overall planning, organization and implementation of internal pharma marketing communication activities
- Work closely with the marketing communication team to ensure successful implementation of communication projects
- Provide support with internal communication activities that have both local and international outreach within Bayer
- Work with other communication teams in pharma to ensure flow of messaging and outreach
- Support with marketing related texts, monthly newsletters, Intranet, MS SharePoint updates, townhall preparations and other communication tasks
Who you are
- Studies in communication, marketing or business administration
- Profound Windows and MS Office knowledge
- Interest in business communications, particularly in the pharma industry
- Enjoy developing and implementing innovative ideas and creative concepts
- High degree of reliability, flexibility and ability to work in teams
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 6 months internship (either compulsory or volunteer internship) starting August 2019. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Your application Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.