- Research regional energy market trends and competitive elements.
- Assist in the creation of Energy business plans for affiliated cooperatives.
- Development and execution of various projects and sales related offerings.
- Conduct sales analysis and historical sales trend/performance for affiliated cooperatives.
- Assist in creating innovate presentation materials for Energy Sales team.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Working towards a degree in Ag Business, Ag Econ or other related degree program
- This internship is ideal for a student completing his/her junior year of study
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Background or coursework in marketing, communications or business related fields
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.