- Research regional energy market trends and competitive elements.
- Assist in the creation of Energy business plans for affiliated cooperatives.
- Development and execution of various projects and sales related offerings.
- Conduct sales analysis and historical sales trend/performance for affiliated cooperatives.
- Assist in creating innovate presentation materials for Energy Sales team.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Working towards a degree in Ag Business, Ag Econ or other related degree program
- This internship is ideal for a student completing his/her junior year of study
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Background or coursework in marketing, communications or business related fields
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera