This position will initially involve some daytime hours but will be primarily evening hours 4pm – 9pm, working alone.
- Provide order execution assistance to CHS Hedging customers.
- Provide market information to customers.
- Assist brokers with day-to-day business tasks.
- Learn computer systems needed for daily business.
- Work on market related research projects.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business, sales, marketing, finance or a related subject that has a general interest in commodity markets
- 1 -3 years applicable customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agricultural background or experience
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera