Job Function and Responsibilities
This person will work closely with engineering and product marketing to develop an App for customer education within our existing in-cab visualization platform, called Smart Connect. Working collaboratively with our customers, this project will experiment ways to develop an application that can read some of the machine data and provide the appropriate training, advise, and tutorial. For more information on AGCO’s Smart Connect, see https://www.fusesmartfarming.com/products/SmartConnect/ .
This position will require the combination of creativity, customer and cross-functional collaboration, user interface design and App programming to create a unique solution in the industry. If this sounds like you, we are looking forward to hear from you!
Qualification and Experience
- Current student pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in computer science, computer engineering or similar degree
- Proficient with React.js
- UI design experience preferred
- Graphic design and video editing knowledge useful
- Ag-related majors or industry experience is helpful but not necessary
- Critical thinker, comfortable with experimentation and problem solving without specific process and direct supervision
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Developer, Intern, Agricultural, Java, Engineer, Technology, Entry Level, Agriculture, Engineering