Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Support in driving digital innovation enablement and digital transformation throughout the Bayer Group
- Act as connecting person (m/f/d) to various departments such as Communications, Corporate Innovation and Digital Transformation
- Cooperation at innovation events and driving Bayer-wide innovation initiatives
- Assist in basic project management and sub-projects
- Support of consistent communication flows in the departments as well as maintain articles for newsletters, websites, sharepoints and presentations
- Assist in generating trends and activities within digital communities
Who you are
- Student (m/f/d) in advanced bachelor studies or Masters/PhD in business, marketing, computer science or communications
- Practical experience through previous internships in the field of innovation or digital transformation is beneficial
- Strong knowledge of MS Office programs, especially with PowerPoint
- Engagement outside of study is desired
- Passion for innovation strategy, innovation enablement and digital innovation
- Enjoy working in a team and ability to work independently
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We offer a 6 months internship (either compulsory or information internship) starting as soon as possible. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Your application Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.