- Assist in research and fact-finding to develop or modify applications.
- Assist the development team to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Codes, tests, debugs, documents, deploys and maintains programs.
- Assist with activity, status and progress reports.
- Adheres to programming/development deadlines as determined by more senior resources.
- Operates within CHS IT development standards and a standard system development life cycle.
- Other work as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in an Information Management, Computer Science or similar degree program entering junior or senior year.
- Relevant software engineering experience using: Java, C#, Python, PHP or other mainstream programming language.
Preferred qualifications: (desired)
- Experience with .NET or Java Technologies.
- Object Oriented programming.
- Agile development experience.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.