1ST SHIFT (United States of America)
Summary: This position will work closely with our Nutrition team. Responsibilities will include assigning a mill with experienced nutritionist to formulate for during internship, spending time in the feed mills learning the function and troubleshooting issues, assigning a current issue to work on/solve, spending time at both broiler and breeder farms and hatchery, conducting research both field and pen studies, traveling with vets and field techs. This position will also review and summarize lab data, participate in any task force and complete a feedback survey at the end to help us develop a better program.
- Education: Actively enrolled in a graduate degree or Ph.D. program in Poultry Science at an accredited university. Students seeking a degree in nutrition is required.
- Experience: Previous work experience of any kind is preferred.
- Communication Skills: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Skills: Basic computer skills.
- Special Skills: Motivated self-starter who has the desire to learn from others; ability to work independently or as part of a team; strong problem solving skills; time management and multitasking abilities; and strong interpersonal skills.
When completing a Tyson Foods employment application, be sure to complete all tasks listed on the candidate home page. If not, you will see a message that there are 1 or more task(s) that require attention. Applicants for hourly production positions must complete the task to provide additional information to be considered from employment.
Tyson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, national origin, color, religion, age, genetics, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.