You must be able to work extended hours during the months of June and July or as needed.
- Assist Production Sales Specialist with crop scouting, soil sampling, and field agronomic solving
- Use integrated pest management techniques to determine treatment thresholds
- Generate written reports and present them to supervisor and/or customer
- Learn the features and benefits of all agronomy products and services
- Assist with sales and product delivery to customers
- Learn to perform warehouse and agronomy plant operations
- Learn how to maintain equipment and facility
- Assist other departments as needed
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Currently enrolled in or graduated from an Ag Business, Crop Science or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Farming background
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.