Your Tasks and Educational Objectives
- Project management support for the global congress manager in planning, organizing, implementing and de-briefing of global pharmaceutical congresses
- Close cooperation with the global and local brand teams, Global Medical Affairs and agencies to ensure the successful and smooth organization
- Involvement in the preparation of global internal congress communications for Bayer
- Support in the budget control and evaluation of individual congress projects
Who you are
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) in business administration or international management with a focus on communication, marketing, event management or equivalent
- Computer skills, especially high level of competence in PowerPoint and Excel, knowledge of SharePoint is an advantage
- Interest in pharmaceutical marketing and congress organization
- Experience in event management is desirable
- Very reliable and flexible and a very good team player
- Good interpersonal/communication skills, ability to work on own initiative and organizational talent
- Very good spoken and written English, knowledge of another language is an advantage
We offer a 6 month internship (either compulsory or voluntary) starting from August 2019. Please apply online submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment, current transcript of records as well as internship guidelines of your university.
Your application Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.