Summary of Responsibilities:
The purpose of this job is to design and develop moderately complex product and component concepts for release to production in a manner to ensure superior performance, durability, reliability, quality and serviceability to the worldwide marketplace.
Summary of Duties:
- Conceives and provides practical and improved product designs through engagement in design or validation activities.
- Emphasis is on conceiving moderately complex product designs and preparing design layouts by using a computer graphics system
- Accurately makes design calculations, decisions and does the necessary analysis and computer simulations.
- Works closely with the Test Engineers and technicians, plant personnel and suppliers regarding product design and test.
QUALIFICATIONS: (Designate Required or Preferred)
- Currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university in Design Engineering or related Engineering discipline.
- Good Mechanical aptitude
- Good Communication Skills
Special Job Dimensions: May travel to dealerships and some customer job sites to solve design problems, and to field test locations to assist with the development of engineering projects.
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Intern, Engineer, Design Engineer, Entry Level, Engineering