If “End world hunger” is your answer to “If you could do one thing to change the world, what would it be?” then AGCO is the right company for you! We design and produce a full range of agricultural products and services that help feed the world’s growing population in a sustainable way.
The right candidate for the Global Communication Intern position will use their outstanding communication skills and strong desire to make a difference to positively influence internal and external stakeholder behavior. In this global role, you will be valued for your ability to tell a great story, willingness to contribute your skills to a variety of tasks and projects, and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. Key requirements are:
- Currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Marketing
- Strong English writing skills; writing samples will be requested of final candidates
- Keen eye for detail
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Technical aptitude demonstrated through ability to use a variety of communication platforms and tools
- Interest in helping elevate perception of agriculture!
Please note: This is a Summer 2020 position that may start in May and run through August. Housing and transportation may be provided for the successful candidate from outside the Atlanta, Georgia area.
It’s an exciting time to join AGCO. Come grow with us!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Intern, Communications, Agricultural, Marketing Communications, Sustainable Agriculture, Entry Level, Marketing, Agriculture