- Help manage the ongoing queue of requests for material and commodities master data, and customer and vendor master data ensuring that all requests are valid, accurate, and completed within the service level agreements.
- Hands-on-experience in identifying issues; perform root cause analysis and fix problems in a dynamic environment
- Assist in training end-users on master data standards, definitions, processes, and tools.
- Create and maintain training materials and work instructions to ensure information is current and effective for end-users.
- Assist in data cleansing projects in coordination with enterprise data stewards and data specialists to ensure the highest quality data is maintained; responsibilities may include blocking duplicate accounts, ridding the system of unused data, and correcting inaccurate records.
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and lean project opportunities within Data Governance and across business departments
- Improve existing reporting reports/ tools, changing the way teams work and leverage the information to make key business decisions
- Assist in the development of data governance dashboards and data quality metrics
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program with a focus on Data Management, Inventory Control, Accounting & Finance, Sales, Procurement, or Statistics degree entering as a college Junior, Senior, or recent graduate.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Preferred qualifications: (desired)
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
- Knowledge of data governance principles and business processes (independent of the system aspect)
- Agriculture Business knowledge
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with a team
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and strong attention to detail
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera