- Assist Production Sales Specialists with crop scouting, soil sampling, and field agronomic problem solving.
- Use integrated pest management techniques to determine treatment thresholds.
- Generate written reports and present them to supervisor and/or customer
- Learn the features and benefits of all agronomy products and services
- Assist with sales and product delivery to customers.
- Learn to perform warehouse and agronomy plant operations.
- Learn how to maintain equipment and facility.
- Assist other departments as needed.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agriculture experience or background
- Previous internship
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer.