- Perform monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Record journal entries into the general ledger.
- Prepare monthly management reports for executives and the Board of Directors.
- Provide support for SEC reporting processes, including 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K filings. Contribute to preparation and review of financial statements, footnotes, and management discussion and analysis.
- Provide exceptional customer service by researching, resolving, and/or escalating inquiries.
- Other projects as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently a junior level or above, enrolled in a four-year degree program in accounting or finance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Previous internship or experience in a business setting.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.