Farm Credit Mid-America has a number of programs designed for college students and recent graduates. The intern program allows students to gain valuable experience working with a mentor over the summer. Competitive pay, meaningful work and a strategic intern project provides our interns with many opportunities for professional and personal growth. After completing an internship, students can apply to serve as a College Ambassador representing Farm Credit Mid-America on campus. We also have a strong training program for recent graduates seeking to transition from college into full time employment.
Interns work with Business Technology teams to help develop, support, and maintain Farm Credit Mid-America (FCMA) systems and applications. Interns’ specific duties include completing assigned application development project(s), completing an intern development guide, attending sales meetings and working with various FCMA employees. (Summer interns’ specific duties include all the above, plus presenting the project to FCMA leadership).
$17.00 an hour
1. COMPLETE ASSIGNED PROJECT(S): The intern’s project(s) will be designed specifically for the intern’s team needs. Project(s) will be designed to benefit BTT and the intern alike.
2. COMPLETE INTERN DEVELOPMENT GUIDE: The intern will gain FCMA and industry knowledge by completing development activities that will involve them in the business.
3. CUSTOMER, COMMUNITY AND TEAM INVOLVEMENT: The intern will demonstrate FCMA values through his/her interaction with potential and current FCMA customers, the community and the office team. He/she will assist the Business Technology teams in daily activities as appropriate.
4. REPRESENT(S) AND COMMUNICATES THE MISSION AND VALUES OF FARM CREDIT MID-AMERICA and complies with its conduct policy, security policy and confidentiality expectations.
5. PRESENT PROJECT TO FCMA LEADERSHIP (Summer Interns): At the conclusion of the internship, the intern will present his/her project results to members of Farm Credit Mid-America.
Education and Experience
Summer Interns will be college students pursuing a bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business or related field. Candidates must be willing to relocate to Louisville, KY.
Farm Credit Mid-America is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other category protected by law.