- Assist Agronomy Production Sales Specialists with crop scouting, soil and tissue sampling and field agronomic problem solving.
- Learn and utilize precision Ag practices to help agronomy salesmen make recommendations for customers.
- Use integrated pest management techniques to determine treatment thresholds.
- Generate written reports and present them to supervisor and/or customer.
- Learn the features and benefits of all agronomy products and services, assist with over-the-counter sales, and assist with product delivery to customers.
- Learn to perform warehouse and agronomy plant operations.
- Learn and utilize Agris invoicing and inventory management systems.
- Assist in inventory management procedures.
- Learn how to maintain equipment and facility.
- Work in and keep an environment that is compliant with state, local and CHS Environmental and Safety policy.
- Custom Application if qualified and/or if the need arises.
- Assist other departments as needed.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or desire to pursue other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- 18 Years of Age
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agriculture experience or background
- Previous internship
- Commercial Application Certification
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from the Canadian border to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, and Disability employer.