- Assist Agronomy Production Sales Specialists with crop scouting, soil sampling, and field agronomic problem solving.
- Use integrated pest management techniques to determine treatment thresholds.
- Generate written reports and present them to supervisor and/or customer.
- Learn the features and benefits of all agronomy products and services, assist with over-the-counter sales, and assist with product delivery to customers.
- Learn to perform warehouse and agronomy plant operations.
- Learn and utilize Agris invoicing and inventory management systems.
- Assist in inventory management procedures.
- Learn how to maintain equipment and facility.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Perform general agronomy operations, including assisting in the warehouse as needed.
- Work in and keep an environment that is compliant with state, local and CHS Environmental and Safety policy.
- Custom Application if qualified and/or if the need arises.
- Assist other departments as needed.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agriculture experience or background
- Previous internship
- Commercial Application Certification
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera