- Gain knowledge of general agronomy operations skills such as warehousing, custom application and delivery of product, as well as learn the processes and operations of fertilizer plants.
- Perform all agronomy/seed operations.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory.
- Regulate and periodic housecleaning processes and record keeping.
- Assist with repairs and preventative maintenance for all agronomy equipment including legs, conveyors, towers, vehicles, sprayers, floaters, trucks, etc.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers as needed.
- Observe and enforce all company policies and procedures, promoting safety in the workplace and acting in a safe manner at all times.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in Ag Business, Crop Science, or other Agriculture related degree program
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software
- Have a valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a seasonal CDL
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands.
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, climb, bend, lift 75 lbs.
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agriculture experience or background
- Previous internship
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera