Your Tasks and Educational Objectives During your 6-month internship within Accounting Operations you work and receive insights in an Accounting organization of a global company with innovative
and effective solutions based on state-of-the-art technologies. Accounting Operations provides expertise on how business decisions impact accounting and
vice versa. We facilitate Business Models, Portfolio and IT changes to enable the strategies of divisions and functions and we execute group wide and complex
transformation projects. Within this broad field of responsibilities you will support us in the following areas:
- Participate in and contribute to implementation of (new) accounting concepts across different functions and countries
- Contribute to creation of use cases and pilots in order to evaluate the use of new technologies
- Support SharePoint solutions, information packages and communication concepts in our global Accounting network
- Contribute to continuous improvement initiatives
Who you are
- Enrolled master student (m/f/d) in business economics with main focus on accounting or in an equivalent field
- High affinity for accounting topics in general
- Strong MS Office knowledge
- Good analytical, communication and coordination skills
- High ability to work in a team and in a global environment
- Enjoy developing and implementing new ideas and creative concepts
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
We look forward receiving your online application (cover letter, CV and certificates) for a six-month internship and a start from now on.
Your application Internships at Bayer are designed to help you gain experience, learn new things and decide which direction you want your career to go in. You will perform practical tasks under the guidance of experienced members of staff, helping you to enhance your theoretical knowledge in the process.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.