Ag Partners is currently seeking an InSiteCDM Account Manager! Are you a motivated individual with a strong desire to connect with existing and new customers to sell our most innovative solutions? Do you have a strong desire to continuously educate and maintain relationships with customers? Join our team today!
We are seeking a striving individual who will be responsible for the identification of new and/or prospective InSiteCDM growers and enrolling these selected growers into this exclusive program. Further, this individual will continue to support the growers by collecting, processing, and interpreting InSiteCDM data, and work with Ag Partners’ InSiteCDM and agronomy research programs to demonstrate site-specific techniques that will increase crop production, business management, and environmental stewardship.
At Ag Partners, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers exceptional compensation and benefits!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Identify current Ag Partners’ customers and prospect new customers that would potentially fit the requirements of the program
- Set up meetings (1 on 1 meetings or group meetings) with these growers to explain the benefits of the program and enroll interested growers.
- Perform “cold calls” and complete impromptu on farm meetings with noncurrent customers of Ag Partners to find additional growers who would be interested in the InSiteCDM program.
- Work directly in the decision-making process with Ag Partners’ CDM customers as it pertains to the InSiteCDM data analysis program.Maintain confidentiality of all data, recommendations, and information.
- Provide our growers with innovative solutions and sound agronomic advice.
- Conducting regular one-on-one Grower Meetings to analyze the grower’s agronomic practices and maintain frequent customer contact throughout the year using in-person visits, phone, email, text, AgriSync, and electronic newsletters/bulletins. Constantly deliver results based on the information InSiteCDM generates from their data.
- Become proficient with proprietary tools and other software and agronomy recordkeeping methods. Create and analyze data related to fertility, crop yield, soil types, crop varieties, drainage, and other precision data.
- Collect and assist others in collecting agronomic data from crop producers pertaining to the InSiteCDM and Ag Partners research programs. Download electronic data recorded with agricultural equipment monitors and other systems.
- Assist in planning for, set up of and presenting at the InSiteCDM Customer Forum and “In-Season” group meetings where group data and InSiteCDM reports and tools are discussed.Lead breakout presentations of the data and topics related to the data and InSiteCDM program tools.”MC” the various events andor portions of the events.
- Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners’ safety policies
- Provide above average customer service and ability to resolve product/service complaints in fair and equitable fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or four to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license
- Excellent and proven customer service skills and ability to make ethical agronomic recommendations in order to maximize profitability for our customers.
- Knowledge of personal computers, operating systems, and how communications software interacts with PC hardware.
- Knowledge of basic concepts of precision agriculture, plant functions, and pest control.
- Familiarity with DGPS (Differentially-corrected Global Positioning Systems).
- Ability to read and comprehend maps.
- Good analytical skills.
- Certified Crop Advisor, required to obtain within two years of employment with Ag Partners
Safety, Highest Standard of Integrity, Innovation, Results, Team