The Bayer Consumer Health Sales Internship targeted to start at the end of January 2020 for up to 14 weeks, maximum 20hrs per week and will include one or more projects.
The primary responsibilities of this role, Insights Intern, are to:
- Pull and analyze syndicated and customer POS data;
- Develop recommendations based on the analysis of data from various sources;
- Provide assistance to the team to enhance and improve business results;
- Complete a project and provide recommendations and present to Bayer leadership at the end of the internship;
- Interact with BCH colleagues in a variety of job functions within Sales, Category & Insights, E-Commerce, Supply Chain, and Finance.
- Assess competitors” strengths, weaknesses, strategies and plans to recommend options to compete more effectively.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor”s degree program;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills that allow for clear and concise presentations;
- Adaptability to a diverse working environment with the ability to work successfully with teams across the organization while being self- motivated;
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail;
- Results-oriented and able to manage and prioritize multiple projects effectively;
- Proven problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Available to start Jan 2020.
- Currently a junior or senior undergraduate student or an MBA candidate;
- Pursing a degree in business, marketing, retail, or finance;
- Experience working with POS or Syndicated data (Retail Link, IRI, ACNielsen)