PLEASE READ ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS UNDER “HOW TO APPLY” BEFORE YOU BEGIN.
FARM SERVICE AGENCY (FSA) COUNTY EMPLOYEES: Permanent County employees without prior Federal tenure who are selected for a Civil Service position under Public Law 105-277 will be given a career-conditional appointment and must serve a 1-year probationary period.
Learn more about this agency
This position is assigned to the Farm Service Agency, Nebraska State Office, Farm Loan Team. This position will serve western Nebraska. The duty location will be determined upon selection.
- Serves as agency representative between the State Office and Service Centers in an assigned district of service centers.
- Provides oversight, program advice, training and guidance to County committees and service center staffs on commodity programs and farm loan programs.
- Conducts ongoing evaluations of program and administrative operations in service centers within the district.
- Makes loan program decisions or recommendations in those areas beyond the delegated authority of the Farm Loan Managers.
- Supervises Farm Loan Managers.
Occasional travel – Occasional travel will be required.