|Jones Irrigation Installation and Repair, Inc. is a family owned irrigation company, installing and servicing pivot irrigation equipment for almost 30 years. We keep in stock irrigation system parts, tees for flood irrigation, tools and much more. We have gained the resources and knowledge to solve our customer’s agricultural irrigation needs and be the go-to resource for our customers. We pride ourselves in being a great place to work and having a team with an all hands-on deck mentality. We are passionate the agriculture industry and working with our farming community.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled, customer-focused Industrial Maintenance Service Technician for our Leachville, Arkansas location. You would be working on irrigation equipment maintenance as well as being a hands-on lead for install and specialty projects. We are looking for a highly-driven individual that will be responsible for electrical, electronic and mechanical support in the field.
Jones Irrigation will pay competitively for an individual with experience.
What you would be doing
• Troubleshoot, diagnose, and conduct mechanical repair on center pivot, linear and corner irrigation systems using test equipment and tools to determine root cause. Basic electrical repair, gear boxes, leaks ect.
• Install, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair electrical systems related to irrigation on-site, read and interpret schematics and blueprints
• Work on electrical components including control panels, motors, variable frequency drives (VFD), relay circuits, wiring, sensors, switches, timers, solenoids, gear drives, transformers, voltmeters, fuses, generators, converters, new & used installs
• Instruct the growers in areas of electrical installation, mechanical erection & equipment programming
• Share available products and services to meet their needs and provide instruction on operating irrigation and AG equipment
• Lead other service technician in electrical wiring, installation of replacement parts, and construction of new systems
• Participate in training and company meetings