We provide a challenging and rewarding work environment with a strong emphasis on process safety, as well as the safety of our employees and the communities we operate in, and are always working to form the best team-especially from within, through an emphasis on lifelong learning and development.
And we are constantly striving to become an even better place to work. BASF has been recognized by Forbes Magazine as one of America’s Best Employers in 2017. Come join us on our journey to create solutions for a sustainable future!
Industrial Equipment Specialist (1901146) – Remote
Where the Chemistry Happens
Responsible technical expertise on Colorbiotics equipment. This includes the installation, repair, calibration, troubleshooting, parts ordering and maintenance of all Colorbiotics equipment in the field. This position also provides innovation and real-world feedback on Colorbiotics equipment line. This position also has sales, or minimally, customer service requirements as it is an end user (of equipment) facing position.
Qualifications – BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
Formula for Success
- Responsible for performing repair, maintenance, install and recovery on Colorbiotics equipment
- Performing advanced installs on mechanical systems
- Supporting new product initiation and implementation
- Maintaining customer relationships at plant levels
- Create long-term dynamic consultative relationship with customers. Pro-actively listening, advising, facilitating and responding appropriately to the needs of customers.
- Assure standards of safety, environmental, team and individual performance are met in a high-performance team-based organization
Create Your Own Chemistry: What We Offer You
Adding value to our customers begins with adding value to you. You@BASF is the suite of benefits, perks, programs and unique opportunities we offer to support you-the whole you-in all stages of your life and career. With you@BASF, you create your own chemistry.
The total rewards that you receive as a BASF employee go way beyond a paycheck. From competitive health and insurance plans, to robust retirement benefits that include company-matching contributions, to making sure you never stop learning, we believe investing in you is investing in our success. Working for a large, global organization, you’ll have a chance to grow professionally and personally, expand your network and build a rewarding and dynamic career.
BASF provides interesting and challenging learning and development opportunities to help you make the most of your talents and your job.