BigIron Auction Company
Turn your passion for agriculture into a career as an independent sales representative with BigIron Auction Company. In this position, you’ll work alongside farmers and ranchers, helping them sell equipment safely and efficiently via our full-service online auction site.
We are currently looking for Independent Sales Representatives in the following Kansas counties: Riley County, Leavenworth County, Shawnee County, and Jefferson County.
About the Role
As an Independent Sales Representative, you have a tremendous opportunity to generate significant income and create your own success while participating in our proven growth formula. In this role, you’ll establish business relationships with local individuals within a territory assigned exclusively to you (about 1-2 counties), encouraging clients to list, promote, and sell equipment. We’re invested in your success and provide a comprehensive online training experience to ensure you will thrive in your new position.
Independent Sales Representatives truly create their own opportunities by providing quality in everything they do…
- Educate prospective customers on the buying and selling process
- Encourage prospects to sell equipment within our premier online auction environment
- Create quality equipment listings
- Collaborate with BigIron’s staff to assure a first-class experience for sellers
- Market equipment locally
- Set sales goals to ensure your future success
The BigIron Advantage
At BigIron, you will be working for yourself – not by yourself. Which means, you’ll have access to a wealth of resources to ensure your future success…
- List client equipment on BigIron’s state-of-the-art online platform
- Receive support from sales managers who are committed to your success
- Access to our risk assurance team to ensure your customers are handled with care
- Allow BigIron’s professional accounting and collections team to relieve both you and your sellers from the hassle of chasing checks and payments
- Network and share winning sales strategies with other independent sales representatives, just like yourself
- Utilize our Marketing team who will help ensure your sellers’ equipment is receiving the very best exposure within your market
- Work with a professional auction company who is licensed and bonded in every state required by law
- Take advantage of our 9-week on-boarding program, providing you the support you need to hit the ground running
Additional exclusive benefits you’ll receive as an independent sales representative include:
- The highest commissions in the industry
- Continuing in-house education
What do you need to get started?
- Laptop or Tablet
About BigIron Auction Company
BigIron is committed to providing honesty and integrity through our state-of-the-art online auction platform. We are continually focused on helping the agricultural community connect buyers and sellers. Through this commitment, we have grown to become the largest, unreserved online auction serving rural America, selling tens of thousands of items through weekly auctions to registered bidders worldwide.
Learn more about being a BigIron Sales Rep: