Stine Seed Company, a privately-held, growing national seed company, currently has an opening for an Independent Sales Representative covering the counties of Burnett, Douglas, Polk, St. Croix, and Pierce in Northwest Wisconsin. This represents an excellent opportunity to grow both professionally and financially with one of the industry’s most respected corn and soybean seed companies.
What We Offer:
- Well-established territory with dedicated dealers
- A 30-plus year reputation for quality seed products
- Truly unlimited earning potential
- Flexibility to work your territory your way
- Agronomic and sales support
- Serve as primary ambassador of the Stine brand within the assigned territory.
- Develop and maintain a thorough agronomic and technical knowledge of Stine seed products and services applicable to the assigned territory.
- Manage existing dealer accounts & recruit new dealerships in order to increase sales.
- Communicate and implement Stine’s sales programs and policies within the assigned territory in order to meet sales goals for the district.
- Work in conjunction with the Stine Regional Sales Agronomist to provide a high level of sales support within the assigned territory.
- Develop and enhance relationships with customers and potential customers, either personally or through a designated seller.
- Candidates should have three or more years of ag experience, including previous experience in agronomy, crop production or seed sales.
- Candidates should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidates should have demonstrated knowledge of proven sales techniques, as well as excellent negotiating skills and the ability to overcome obstacles.
- Candidates should have demonstrated success in dealer development and retention.
- Candidates should demonstrated initiative and the ability to work with minimum supervision to meet established goals.
- Preference will be given to candidates that have proven ability to build/maintain strong relationships with growers by understanding their needs and values, and achieve desired results.