- Start your career with WAYNE FARMS!!!
Hourly Rate: 1st Shift up to $15.25 per hour, 2nd Shift up to $15.75 per hour
1st Shift: 7:45 a.m. – 4:45p.m. (must be flexible)
2nd Shift: 4:45 p.m. – 1:45a.m. (must be flexible)
Primarily responsible for working on aproduction line rotating and learning positions on the line.Must always use and maintain personal protective equipment, and work in compliance with all company policies, NCC Animal Welfare Guidelines, and local, state and federal policies, laws and regulations.
- Must be able to follow directions and work in other departments as needed.
- Must be able to perform additional duties as assigned.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to safety requirements.
- Must wear required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
- Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivate.
- Ability to work nights, weekends, holidays and extended shift hours.
- Sound work ethic, honesty and moral character.
- A desire to be at work every day and do your best.
- Be a team player with a positive attitude.
- All other duties as required.
PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Relative poultry industry experience.
- Follow departmental and company safety policies and programs.
- Must wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Ability to work in a wet and cold environment (45°F, 4°C).
- Ability to stand for an 8 hour shift.
- Ability to beexposed to noise (>85 decibels), CO2, and moving production.
- Ability to bend, stoop, and lift up to 10 pounds repeatedly and climb steps.
- Ability to frequently stoop, kneel, crawl, and bend.
- Ability to work in an environment with raw, live animalodors.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.