Job Description Human Resources Part-Time Intern, Loveland, CO
Why work at Nutrien Ag Solutions? Great question!
Safety is a core value at Nutrien Ag Solutions. Keeping every employee safe, healthy and secure is our top priority. Nothing is more important than seeing our people go home safe at the end of every single day.
While working here you will have the opportunity to grow your career while helping us feed the future. We pride ourselves in hiring from a variety of backgrounds and truly believe that it is our differences that make us stronger so we hope you will join us.
In addition to exciting and challenging opportunities, Nutrien Ag Solutions offers competitive salaries, great benefits and performance based incentives.
Outside of the skills and necessary qualifications, you will be committed to sustaining our safe and positive work environment while welcoming working side by side others in a diverse culture. Culture at Nutrien Ag Solutions is the core of everything we do and all employees are respectful of diverse opinions and views.
Nutrien Ag Solutions employees are passionate innovators at the forefront of environmentally-friendly technologies and carry a reputation in the marketplace for developing and delivering premium quality products with unsurpassed customer service. With global locations, we offer exciting opportunities to nourish your lifestyle and expand your career. Come join our great team of people and see where the future is growing.
Human Resources Part-Time Intern provides critical administrative support for the People function of Nutrien Ag Solutions. Includes, but not limited to, high pace day-to-day support for files and records maintenance, data entry, phone coverage, back-up support and other duties and projects as assigned. Skills that will be gained from this position include knowledge of multiple computer programs, critical thinking, communication, interpersonal, analytical/problem solving, etc.
K ey Tasks:
- Enter employee record data in HR System including but not limited to hiring, separations, job related HR transactions.
- Maintain accurate employment records.
- Perform general personnel folder filing and files maintenance, including maintaining I-9 files and terminated employee files.
- Audit personnel files while completing normal filing and scheduled audits.
- Prepare memos and other correspondence as needed.
- Answer basic employee questions related to vacation, sick leave policies, and refer employees to posted policies or appropriate HR department resources.
- Can expect 15 – 25 hours a week.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Enrolled and pursuing a degree with focus on Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or other related field.
- One or more years experience in a business environment is preferred.
- Basic word processing, spreadsheet, and email systems skills.
- HR Systems experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to:
- Provide supportive, customer service, team oriented interaction with the HR department and the employees we support.
- Organize and prioritize tasks and assignments to maximize results and use of time.
- Work accurately with detailed information.
- Understand and apply instructions and procedures related to business processes and systems.
- Maintain the security of confidential personal and company information a must.
Nutrien Ag Solutions, a Nutrien Company, is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We encourage applications from all well qualified candidates who reflect the diversity of the regions where we operate. This includes recognizing the voluntary identification of status such as gender, sexual orientation, visible minority, Indigenous status, persons with disabilities, and veterans, where applicable.
If this sounds like a good match, apply now. You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien Ag Solution policies.
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran