The primary responsibilities of this role, HR Intern, are to:
- Create functional career ladder frameworks in partnership with organization leaders and HR business partners;
- Provide administrative support for the HR Department;
- Assist with new hire onboarding process;
- Assist with the employee offboarding process (Includes: Supporting Managers with the Voluntary Resignation process, conduct exit interviews);
- Participate in Site sponsored employee engagement and community events (I.e. Cultural Festival, AC County Food Bank, Making Science Make Sense, etc.);
- Other duties as assigned.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year bachelor undergraduate program with a preferred focus in functional area i.e. human resources, psychology, organizational development, or related concentration;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to deal professionally with internal customers of various organizational levels;
- Ability to work effectively within a departmental team and with members of the same or higher organizational levels;
- Good organization, documentation, prioritization and scheduling skills together with an overall desire to learn;
- Basic problem solving and project management abilities together with a professional image;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task;
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office with beginner level proficiency with Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Demonstrated potential for technical proficiency, scientific creativity, and collaboration with others and independent thought.
- Prior Human Resources related work/internship experience.