The primary responsibilities of this role, Health Safety Environment Intern, are to:
- Support the Ergonomics program with preventative ergonomic assessments;
- Conduct air exposure monitoring.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum of a Bachelor”s degree in a Science related field;
- Be able to work semi-independently after receiving direction on work projects;
- Travel to various sites in the St. Louis area;
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office including Access, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Be detail oriented and able to communicate well to Health Safety Environment management and researchers on site.
- Pursuing a degree in the areas of environmental health, engineering or science;
- Completion of chemistry, toxicology and ergonomics coursework.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.