AGCO is currently seeking an HR Generalist to join our HR team in Duluth, GA. The HR Generalist is responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of specific human resources functional areas and projects and initiatives for North American Parts and Corporate Commercial Operations. Additionally, the HR Generalist will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop strategic initiatives.
Note : Up to 10% travel will be required for this role.
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist:
- Develop and administer various human resource plans and procedures for assigned divisions.
- Plan, develop, and implement in conjunction with the Manager of Human Resources and regional and global initiatives, training programs that develop skills to meet business objectives and that reinforce company culture
- Develop, recommend, and implement personnel policies and procedures
- Conduct the recruitment effort for all assigned positions by identifying staffing needs and creating staffing plans to meet the needs of the organization
- Act as an advisor on human resources issues to managers within the division as well as support managers in the annual performance appraisal process
Required Qualifications of the HR Generalist:
- 3+ years of human resources experience as an HR Generalist with experience including Payroll, training, benefit administration, onboarding, FMLA, federal and local employment laws
- 3+ years of recruiting experience
- 1+ years of training and facilitation experience
Preferred Qualifications of the HR Generalist:
- 3+ years of human resources experience overseeing Canada
- Working knowledge of Dayforce Human Capital Management (HCM) and SuccessFactors
- PHR or SPHR certification
- DDI certification
- Previous experience working in an applicable industry, i.e. agricultural, automotive, heavy duty, or construction
Education of the HR Generalist:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Human Resources Management
Only 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, Duluth is home to AGCO headquarters. The location allows easy access to the big city lifestyle that Atlanta provides. The headquarters have grown to now include over 500 employees.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of approximately 3,000 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our 26th year in business, and pride ourselves on competitive relocation and employee benefit packages. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Agricultural, Payroll, HR Generalist, HR, Agriculture, Finance, Human Resources