Your tasks and responsibilities
- Provide information and consult about German and international Pension issues
- Clarify principle questions with regard to company pension schemes (e.g. requirements and entitlements)
- Provide intern legal advice on juridical proceedings
- Provide information and a legal binding suggestion how to split pension rights to family courts in cases of employee divorces
- Consult external customer companies, e.g. on questions relating to the design of supply systems and the effects of personnel policy instruments on Company Pension
WHO YOU ARE
- University degree in legal or business studies or comparable education
- Experience in the area of company pension schemes especially in labor- and tax law
- Analytical and conceptual implementation skills as well as persuasiveness and initiative
- Ability to build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives and good communication skills
- Strong customer focus and high advisory capacity
- Very good German and English skills, both written and spoken
This position is limited for one year.
Your application Are you looking for a new challenge where you can show your passion for innovation? Are you interested in working as part of a global team to improve people”s lives? Then send us your online application including cover letter, CV and references.
Bayer welcomes applications from all individuals, regardless of race, national origin, gender, age, physical characteristics, social origin, disability, union membership, religion, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any unlawful criterion under applicable law. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.