The primary responsibilities of this role, Hematology Marketing Intern, are to:
- Support the development and execution of marketing materials for patients and/or healthcare providers;
- Develop content related to hemophilia and the bleeding disorders community to feature on Bayer social media channels;
- Spend time working with mentors within Bayer to gain insights into the inner workings of the various corporate departments – emphasizing the importance of collaboration;
- Work with hemophilia organizations in the area to learn about the work done to support the hemophilia community and how business professionals can support these efforts;
- Partner with healthcare public policy and advocacy professionals within Bayer.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor”s degree program;
- Completed their first year of undergraduate studies;
- Effective communication skills;
- Strong collaboration with others;
- Proactive leadership;
- Have experience and knowledge about bleeding disorders and the bleeding disorder community.
- Pursing a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Finance, Pre-Med, Biology, Chemistry