PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT
Serves as the Marketing intern under the direction of the Marketing Manager, trains and assists with general Marketing functions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Conduct marketing research and analysis.
- Develop, plan, and administer marketing strategies and projects by working with customers, vendors, and industry contacts.
- Customize and produce advertising and sales support materials, including direct mailers, literature, presentations, program introductions, and other materials.
- Develop and maintain marketing collaterals and websites.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be pursuing a degree or certification from a community college, technical college or university and in good academic standing at time the internship begins.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including business knowledge, collaboration, communication, customer focus, decision making and skill development.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and have the ability to travel independently and overnight as needed.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.