COMPANY: Legacy Farmers Cooperative
LOCATION: Findlay, OH
SUPERVISOR: Ashley Franz
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
If you enjoy being outside and are interested in gaining hands-on Agronomy/Grain experience, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for an Agronomy/Grain Intern that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Field scouting, planting plots, soil sampling, assisting with recommendations, and hands-on operational tasks
- Grain grading and introduction to grain marketing
- Building professional relationships.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• Y ou are pursuing a degree or certification from a 2-year community or technical college.
• You are in good academic standing
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We are a company that gives back to the community
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
- We enjoy access to in-house training and leadership development opportunities
WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT US
The GROWMARK Exploring Agriculture Internship Program is in its 7th year. The program has given students the opportunity to explore career paths and develop professionally; many of which still call the GROWMARK System “home” today!