COMPANY: Gateway FS
SUPERVISOR: Ryan Gonzalez/ Jerry Roosevelt
LOCATION: Monroe & Randolph Counties in Illinois
Must be pursuing an agriculture-related degree at a 2-year community or technical college, with a status of freshman or sophomore to be eligible to apply.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
If you enjoy being outside and are interested in gaining hands-on Agronomy experience, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for an Exploring Agriculture Agronomy Operations Intern that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Operate field research and crop monitoring equipment and technology for scouting.
- Assist with facility and equipment maintenance and repair.
- Visit FS locations and customers building professional relationships.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You are pursuing a degree or certification from a 2-year community or technical college.
- You are in good academic standing
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We are a company that gives back to the community
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
- We enjoy access to in-house training and leadership development opportunities
WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT US
The GROWMARK Exploring Agriculture Internship Program is in its 7th year. The program has given students the opportunity to explore career paths and develop professionally; many of which still call the GROWMARK System “home” today!