PURPOSE AND SUMMARY STATEMENT
The purpose of this position is to train and assist with Energy functions, learn the foundations of the System and industry, and prepare for future career opportunities.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
May train and assist with:
- Facility/equipment maintenance and repair
- Working outdoors in a fast-paced environment
- Growing personal knowledge of energy and business
- Installation, leak checks, tank leveling, etc.
- Building and maintaining customer focused relationships
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS
- Follows GROWMARK’s Code of Conduct and Corporate Compliance Program, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA and DOT policies and procedures, as they apply.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Must be pursuing an agriculture, mechanic, welding, or related degree or certification with a community or technical college.
- Must be in good academic standing when internship program begins.
- Must have or obtain and maintain a CDL license with required endorsements, a satisfactory driving record and valid medical card.
- Demonstrates essential abilities including communication, customer focus, decision making, and skill development.
- Ability and willingness to participate in required training that may include education on GROWMARK’s policies and procedures and additional training as it relates to the requirements of the position.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record.
- Must be able to travel independently and overnight when necessary.
- Frequently required to lift 51-70 pounds as needed.
- Frequently exposed and required to work in extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, wet, etc.), as well as working at various heights or elevated platforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.