Must be pursuing an agriculture, mechanic, welding, or related degree or certification with a community or technical college.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
If you enjoy being outside and are interested in gaining hands-on Energy experience, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for an Exploring Agriculture Energy Operations Intern that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Building knowledge of Energy industry and business practices including but not limited to tank installation and route truck sales and delivery.
- Visit FS locations and customers building professional relationships.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You are pursuing a degree or certification from a 2-year community or technical college.
- You are in good academic status
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We are a company that gives back to the community
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
- We enjoy access to in-house training and leadership development opportunities
WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT US
The GROWMARK Exploring Agriculture Internship Program is in its 7 th year. The program has given students the opportunity to explore career paths and develop professionally; many of which still call the GROWMARK System “home” today!
We are an equal opportunity employer, including protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities. Employment may be contingent upon receipt of an acceptable and job-related background check, drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.