COMPANY: Evergreen FS
SUPERVISOR: Rob Hoffman
LOCATION: Central IL
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
If you enjoy being outside and are interested in gaining hands-on Energy experience, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for an Exploring Agriculture Energy Intern that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Gain experience providing customer service by scheduling product deliveries, installations, and other services.
- Learn sales and delivery experience while assisting in the distribution of energy products to residential, commercial, or agricultural customers.
- Chance to experience hands-on service-related opportunities by installing propane and refined fuel tanks and replacing outdated equipment at customers’ homes or places of business.
- Visit FS locations and customers building professional relationships.
- Check out this quick video to learn more about our Energy Division!
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You are pursuing a degree or certification from a 2-year community or technical college.
- You are in good academic standing
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We are a company that gives back to the community
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
- We enjoy access to in-house training and leadership development opportunities
WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT US
The GROWMARK Exploring Agriculture Internship Program is in its 7th year. The program has given students the opportunity to explore career paths and develop professionally; many of which still call the GROWMARK System “home” today!