COMPANY: AgLand FS
LOCATION: Brimfield, IL
SUPERVISOR: Mike Bielema
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
If you enjoy being outside and are interested in gaining hands-on Agronomy experience, then we can’t wait to talk to you! We are looking for an Agronomy Intern that is eager to go above and beyond helping our customers. A few key areas of emphasis include:
- Visit FS locations and customers building professional relationships.
- Coordinate communication with multi-site contacts, schedule field activities and carry out projects.
- Operate field research and crop monitoring equipment and technology for scouting.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Y ou are pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree at a 4-year university
- You are currently in your junior year
- You are in good academic status
WHAT WE BRING TO THE TABLE
- We value relationships and people first and foremost
- We are a company that gives back to the community
- We emphasize sustainability practices and stewardship of our resources
- We enjoy access to in-house training and leadership development opportunities
WHAT YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT US
The GROWMARK Internship Program has been in existence for 59 years. The program has given over 1,150 students the opportunity to explore career paths and develop professionally; many of which still call the GROWMARK System “home” today!