- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Perform all job functions as needed to ensure facility operates smoothly and customers receive excellent customer service.
- Control and monitor all load out functions.
- Understand and operate automated scale/dump systems.
- Blend product as prescribed and/or generate blends.
- Monitor and maintain quality of inventory and blended product.
- Load and unload products from railcars or trucks.
- Operate heavy equipment as needed.
- Conduct regular house-cleaning duties, processes and record keeping.
- Maintain and keep records on all equipment including legs, conveyors, cleaners, vehicles and all other facility equipment.
- Follow all company policies, procedures and safety requirements.
- Lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins; work in dusty conditions and changing temperatures.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Work extended hours to meet business demands.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
- Operation of location facilities
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- Able to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins
- Experience operating loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile
- Able to work in dusty conditions and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Able to work extended hours to meet business demands
- CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement
- Pass a DOT required physical and drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Agriculture background
- Grain, fertilizer, or chemical handling experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.
Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that requires a valid commercial driver’s license (CDL). Candidates seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify information.