- Merchandise overall grain positions in accordance with company policy.
- Implement and administer marketing programs with patrons.
- Coordinate movement of grain, receiving, grading, loading, and storage among elevator facilities to maximize profitability and meet objectives of General Manager.
- Communication with general manager and/or line merchandisers on grain positions and grain programs.
- Communicate marketing programs with farmer patrons.
- Keep abreast of market conditions and area crop conditions to minimize exposure and maximize profitability.
- Communicate with branch managers and operation specialists to facilitate orderly movement of grains and administration of marketing programs.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Ensure a quality product through regular monitoring of grain condition.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Associate’s degree in an Agriculture related program
- 3 plus years of experience in grain merchandising and elevator operations
- Grain handling experience
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in an Agriculture related program
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.