- Works with the location grain superintendent to learn how to grade and blend grain
- Assists with loading trains and trucks
- learns the day-to-day operations of the location
- Assists with cleaning and housekeeping at the facility as needed.
- Monitor equipment to ensure it’s in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment- notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns
Education and Experience Required:
- Must be enrolled in a two or four year program related to the internship
- Be an engaged member of a team and be a self-starter
Locations seeking Grain Operations Interns:
- Kennebec Grain
- Redfield Elevator
These interns will participate in the Agtegra Internship Program and be eligible for a scholarship of up to $750 upon successful completion.