Agtegra Cooperative is looking to add a full-time Grain Operations position at our Craven, South Dakota location .
This position will consist of assisting with the grain elevator operations and ensuring all trucks are properly loaded and unloaded. This person should be able to perform duties such as general maintenance on equipment, general housekeeping, and help in loading unit trains on arrival.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform critical operations to keep the facility running: loading/Unloading trucks and railcars, other grain handling including, filling/reclaiming of ground piles, transferring, blending etc.
- Operates safely within Agtegra policies, procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Provides a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable interactions with our patrons.
- Maintains the housekeeping of the facility including: elevators, groups, buildings, etc.
- Monitors equipment to ensure it’s in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment- notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns.
- Be an engaged member of a team and be a self-starter.
Education and Experience Required
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 0-3 months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!