Agtegra Cooperative is currently seeking to add an individual to their Grain Operations team at our Grebner location located in Aberdeen, SD location.
This person should be able to perform duties such as general maintenance on equipment, general housekeeping and help in loading unit trains on arrival.
- Perform critical operations to keep the facility running: Loading/Unloading trucks and railcars, Other grain handling including, filling/reclaiming of ground piles, transferring, blending etc.
- Operate safely with in Agtegra policies, procedures, and governmental regulations.
- Provide a high level of customer service by displaying courteous, helpful, knowledgeable interactions with our patrons.
- Maintain the housekeeping of the facility including: elevators, groups, buildings, etc.
- Monitor equipment to ensure it’s in good working order, participate in the overall maintenance of the facility and equipment- notify management of any necessary repairs or possible equipment concerns.
- Be an engaged member of a team and be a self-starter.
Education and Experience Required:
This qualified individual must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent, possess excellent team work and people skills, and looking for a rewarding position with a growing company.
Health Insurance, Vision/Dental Insurance, Pension plan, 401k, Clothing Allowance, Paid time off, Holidays, Education Assistance and MORE!