You must be able to work extended hours during busy seasons in the spring and fall.
When grain operations aren’t busy, you will be expected to help in other operation areas throughout the company as needed.
- Work with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Customer Service & Sales: Provide excellent customer service and assist customers with buying bulk fertilizer, chemicals and seed as well as delivering of grain commodities to the terminal
- Load and Unload railcars in a timely manner as they come into the business
- Verify that the equipment and supporting vehicles are in good working order
- Blend and load Agronomy products
- Unload grain commodities as they are received
- Deliver products such as fertilizer, chemical, seed, or other to customer site
- Perform warehouse work to include: driving loader, forklift, mechanics, and maintenance.
- Perform housekeeping inside and outside of all facilities.
- Complete all safety reports and required record keeping.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Crop protection product mixing
- Operation of application equipment
- Operation of location facilities
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- CDL license or ability to attain one with HAZMAT endorsement
- Ability to lift 75 lbs, climb rail cars, ladders, stairs and bins
- Ability to operate loaders, conveyors, tractors, and track mobile
- Ability to work in dust and adverse weather conditions and temperatures
- Ability to work long hours to meet business demands
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Farming background
- Grain handling experience
- Elevator experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.