Meyer Farms is a family-owned, diversified operation farming corn, soybeans, sugar beets and wheat. Located in SE North Dakota in Fairmount, we enjoy and appreciate taking care of the land we farm while having the satisfaction of contributing to the world of agriculture.
We are hiring a full-time, year-round Grain Facility Manager for our location in Fairmount, ND. The Grain Facility Manager will oversee grain condition and grain inventory while performing a wide variety of other farming activities. We are looking for a person with a positive attitude who likes to work outdoors, growing and harvesting crops raised on the land, to help feed people around the globe.
Compensation is competitive and dependent on experience. This includes a partially paid health plan, retirement plan, and paid vacation.
What you would be doing:
- Management of grain condition and grain inventory
- Sampling, weighing, dumping, and loading trucks, running the grain dryer.
- Repairing and maintaining farm and grain equipment.
- Operating farm equipment which could include planters, sprayers and working in the shop.
- Assist in all areas of the operation depending on the needs for the season.
You will have to be able to work longer days during peak season's